B.A. in Theatre Educational Goals
- Students will be introduced to basic Christian aesthetic principles so as to prepare them to view and participate in theatre from a faith-based perspective.
- Students will acquire basic competence in acting, speech, play analysis, and design technology.
- Students will acquire a basic understanding of theatre history and literature.
- Students will function in a variety of different roles involving theatre production.
- Students will be able to make informed assessments of quality in works of theatre.