B.A. in Cinema-Television Educational Goals
- To prepare students to enter the entertainment industry with the necessary skills to compete and succeed in a highly competitive field.
- To equip students to be qualified to work in feature film, broadcast television, corporate video, industrial video, mobile and internet video.
- To graduate qualified screenwriters, producers, directors, editors, and other crew personnel.
- To prepare those students who wish to continue on to graduate education, to successfully perform at a high critical and analytical level.
- To prepare Christian media professionals, ready to integrate their faith into the entertainment industry.