Scholarships & Special Funds
“Thank you for serving God and others faithfully and wisely with your funds … I am blessed to be part of Regent and supported by your overflowing generosity.”
– Daniel Hebda, School of Law, 2011
The success of Regent University is measured most simply by the accomplishments of our graduates.
You can provide the much-needed resources that deserving students need to receive the Christian education that may take them several years to achieve—but will generate a return for a lifetime. Scholarships provide students with critical financial support and may be designed to assist those individuals who demonstrate exceptional academic potential, are preparing for specific professions or may be economically disadvantaged.
Our mission to develop Christian Leadership to Change the World can continue only through the generous support of alumni and friends who share our vision. Help us educate tomorrow’s Christian leaders through your financial support of these vitally important initiatives:
- Endowed Scholarships – Gifts are invested to produce an income stream, which funds students’ education in perpetuity.
- Annually Renewed Scholarships – Provide immediate support to deserving students, and can be renewed each year.
- Named Scholarships – Created in honor of an individual or organization.
- The Dean’s Fund for Excellence – Acknowledges excellence and financial need within each of the university’s schools.
- Endowed Chairs – Provide students access to world-renowned experts in their field of study.