Handshake at Regent University
Discover and launch the best career for you.
Apply for jobs and internships, schedule advising appointments, and learn how you can interview with employers visiting campus.
How to Access Your Handshake Student Account
- Login with your Regent student email name and password.
- In Handshake, complete your profile. You can upload your resume, and search and apply for internships and jobs.
Who has a Handshake Account?
- All Regent students. There is no need to request one.
- Newly admitted students: You will automatically have a Handshake account within two weeks after accepting admission and paying your deposit.
Build a stronger team of professionals.
Post jobs, access resumes, hold information sessions, interview students, and participate in career fairs.
How to Access Your Handshake Employer AccountSign In Now
New to Handshake? Create a User Account
- Select Employer as account type, complete the requested information, and click SIGN UP.
- Select your recruiting areas of interest and read Employer Guidelines.
- Verify your account via email. (Allow up to 10 minutes to receive email.)
- Create a company profile, if you don’t have one already.
- Search for Regent University to add as a core school.
- Within 48 hours, you’ll receive approval to post jobs and internships.