Nursing & Healthcare
Ready to make a difference in the growing world of nursing or healthcare? These fields are among the fastest growing in the country. Regent University can equip you to excel both personally and professionally. Position yourself for career advancement and be equipped to serve others with excellence as you make important leadership and caregiving decisions.
- 8-week online nursing degree courses
- Additional 8- and 15-week healthcare degree course options, online and on campus
- High-quality programs to help you upgrade your credentials
- Faith-based approach
- Transfer friendly for many degree programs
- Financial aid available
- Top military-friendly school
- Ranked among top national universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
Regent University’s rigorous nursing degree curriculum consists of academic courses and practice immersion participation to provide hands-on training for real-life application. As per the standards set forth by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education*, students must successfully complete all coursework and practice immersion hours before a nursing degree is awarded. Healthcare options include the science-rich biophysical sciences program or degrees that integrate healthcare in fields from government, policy and law to leadership and business.
- Improve your professional, technical and critical-thinking skills while establishing a compassionate approach to patient care.
- Meet new industry requirements, increasing earning potential and career-advancement opportunities.
- Be the center of the healthcare team, as a liaison between doctors and patients.
- Help others, by offering healthcare services to patients through education and practice of healthy habits.
Nursing is projected to grow 12% from 2018 to 2028, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
. Demand for healthcare services will continue throughout the 21st
century as the population ages creating more patients meanwhile nurses will retire. Additional nurses will be needed to handle the increase in geriatric patients and fill in for retirees.
Fully online degree program
8-week course sessions
Transfer up to 90 credit hours
No nursing prerequisite courses required
Reduction of general education requirements
Prior Learning Assessment Credit for Anatomy & Physiology
2.0 GPA or higher for admission
8-week course sessions
Identify your specialty & personal practicum location
3.0 GPA or higher (completed nursing courses, bachelor’s level)
Concentrations: Nurse Educator | Nurse Leadership & Management
Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral Degrees
Online & On Campus
8- and 15-week sessions
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE.
Earning a nursing degree can open a world of possibilities for you by increasing your earning potential and preparing you for a rewarding career. At Regent University, you’ll also gain a Christian foundation to further inspire your life purpose. Whether you are a high school student planning for college, a nursing student transferring from another university, or an adult professional ready to pursue your bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral nursing degree, Regent University is here for you and will help you achieve your professional and personal goals. You will be guided through your nursing degree program by a team of award-winning faculty
members — professors who will mentor you and champion your success.
PURSUE YOUR PASSION
If being a part of the exciting and fulfilling world of nursing and healthcare intrigues you, fill out the form above to get in touch with a representative. Get started on a rewarding career path today. Potential roles include:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse
- Telemetry Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Radiology Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner