Passionate about law, government, history or public administration? Our mission is to train leaders who strengthen the ethical and moral foundation of Judeo-Christian principles in these areas, and who are called to preserve individual freedom, representative democracy and constitutional government. Learn from a faculty of internationally recognized professors, practitioners, and legal scholars who will equip you with the knowledge, training and resources to position you for success so you can make a difference in our nation and world.
- High-quality, Christ-centered education
- 8- and 15-week class sessions
- Convenient on-campus, online and evening courses
- Transfer up to 90 credit hours into your degree program
- Generous scholarships and financial aid available
- Top military-friendly school
- JD Program – ABA approved, on campus only, fall start, available as traditional three-year program or part-time