Learning how to communicate effectively and strategically is at the core of a degree from Regent’s arts, communication and English programs. Whether you’re interested in film production, advertising, leadership communication, journalism, theatre, or one of our many other disciplines, we’ll provide you with the skills you need to excel in today’s competitive workforce. Here you’ll have access to state-of-the-art equipment, a multimillion dollar performing arts center, and inspiring Christ-centered faculty committed to helping you reach your goals.
- Convenient 8- and 15-week class sessions
- On-campus, online and evening courses available
- Transfer up to 90 credit hours into your degree program
- Generous scholarships and financial aid available
- Top military-friendly school
- Ranked among top national universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2020