HQ NATO SACT Employees and Dependents
Earn a degree that will challenge you with higher learning to advance your career, and greater knowing to transform your character. That’s what makes for real power—and real difference. Regent University’s programs are rooted in educational excellence and structured to promote leadership skills. And with our flexible online degree options, you’ll be able to fit your study schedule around your work schedule.
As a HQ NATO SACT employee or dependent, you have special access to a variety of benefits at Regent University, such as:
- 25% tuition scholarship
- over 70 degree programs, both online and on campus, that integrate leadership training in a global context
- instruction from world-renowned faculty of scholars and practitioners in fields related to career development
- access to an assortment of grants, scholarships and student loans
- the flexibility of earning your degree at your own pace and on your own time
To Get Started:
- Fill out the Tuition Scholarship Request.
- If you are an international student you can request more information or apply here.
- Schedule a visit to our campus here.
- Once you have been accepted for admission, complete the Tuition Scholarship Form.