William E. Magee, J.D., MSLSAssistant Director for Public Services, Law Librarycontact me
William E. Magee, J.D., MSLS
- Law Library Assistant Director for Public Services, Regent University, 2017-present.
- Assistant Law Librarian, Regent University, 2000-2017.
- Law Library Assistant, Silverstein & Mullens, P.C., Washington DC, 1999-2000.
- Law Clerk, Norfolk Law Library, Norfolk, VA., 1998-99.
- Administrative Clerk, Frank J. Santoro, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee, Portsmouth, VA, 1992-96.
General Legal Research and Reference
International and Foreign Law Research and Reference
English Law Research and Reference (pre-1900)
- M.S.L.S. 2000, Catholic University of America.
- J.D. 1999, Regent University School of Law.
- B.A. 1990, Old Dominion University.
Articles and Notes
One More Option to Weigh, The Ladder (April/May 2005).
The Well-rounded Legal Researcher, Vol. 9 No. 2, Testimony (Spring/Summer 2004) at 3.
Navigating the Abyss: English Reports Research, Vol. 19 No. 3, Vall Newsletter (Winter 2003) at 8.
Reflections on AALL - Minneapolis by a New Law Librarian, Vol. 17 No.2, Vall Newsletter (Fall 2001) at 8.
Legal Research Guides
Federal Legislative History
Federal Regulation Research
Shepardizing Case Law in Print
Legal Research Strategy