To schedule an appointment, you must access the Academic Support Center's online appointment scheduler and follow these steps:
1. Enter your Regent username and password.
2. You will see a calendar labeled “Central Scheduling.”
3. Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of the calendar. Choose “New Appointments.”
4. Choose the appropriate Center in the "Work Group" option above "Available Time Slots" calendar (i.e., University Writing Center or Math Tutoring Center).
5. Click “Previous” or “Next on the right side of the screen to change available weeks.
6. The times and names not labeled “Booked” are available coaching slots. Click one to schedule it.
Note: If all the times slots are booked, you may place yourself on the waiting list.
7. Please read the "Additional Information" section in order to know how to prepare for your appointment.
If you are scheduling with the Writing Center, you must send a copy of your writing assignment to email@example.com at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
Schedule your appointment now »
Questions? Please contact the Academic Support Center by directing your inquiries to the Writing Center at 757.352.4925 and firstname.lastname@example.org or the Math Tutoring Center at 757.352.4641 and email@example.com.