Regent's email system is currently powered by Microsoft Exchange which gives users many common features such as calendars, contacts and to-do lists. Below are some frequently asked questions and guides about the email system, if you cannot find the solution you are looking for please contact the Help Desk. If you are a faculty or staff member please access the Faculty/Staff Email FAQ through the MyRegent Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I setup email on my mobile device?
- How do I set up email on a device that doesnt support Microsoft Exchange?
- How much mail can I keep on the email server?
- What features are available in webmail?
- How do I get to webmail?
- Why does webmail look different on various web browsers?
- What does the Email Retention Policy mean for me?
- How can I empty my deleted items folder?
- How do I setup my student email on Outlook or another mail client?
- How do I forward my email?
- What if I have additional questions?