Regent University currently uses Blackboard 9.1 to engage its students outside its physical campus. Blackboard helps make learning more effective in and beyond the traditional walls of a classroom. Breathing life into educational content. Bringing efficiency to day-to-day tasks. Empowering users with tools to engage in learning. Promoting collaboration and streamlining processes.
If you are experiencing any issues with Blackboard please look at the questions below for answers. If you cannot find the information you are looking for please contact the Help Desk or use our Blackboard Support Request Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blackboard says that my exam is already in progress. What should I do?
- What web browser should I use?
- I am enrolled in a course in Genisys, but it isn't showing up in Blackboard, why?
- When Copying/Pasting from Word why does my post disappear or display incorrectly?
- Why do I only see the Announcements section when I go into my course?
- Why is Blackboard showing in Spanish or another language other than English?