November 16, 2013 • Virginia Beach, Va.
Limited space! Register early.
Preview :: FAQs
- What are the education requirements for attending Preview?
- What constitutes business attire?
- How do I arrange airport shuttle service?
- What if I need to arrive late or leave early?
- What is the process for international registration?
Graduate degree candidates who register to attend Preview should have completed at least three years of undergraduate education.
Business attire for men includes dress pants, jacket and collared dress shirt. For women, business attire consists of dress pants or skirt with dress shirt and jacket.
To arrange transportation from Norfolk Airport to The Founders Inn, please complete the Airport Transportation Form. If your arrival/departure dates extend beyond the Preview schedule, you may contact The Founders Inn at 757.366.5744 to make alternative transportation arrangements.
If you have special circumstances, simply contact the Preview coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.352.4393 and we will do all we can to accommodate your needs and maximize your time on campus.
If you already possess a visa and passport, follow the standard registration process.
In many cases, a visa letter of invitation must be submitted to the U.S. Embassy in your country if you are an international prospective student who wishes to attend Preview. In order to receive this letter, please follow these steps:
- Submit payment in full by check, credit card or wire transfer to Regent University.
- Once your payment is confirmed, request a visa letter of invitation by contacting email@example.com.
- Along with your request, please provide your date of birth, full name as it appears on your passport and complete mailing address.
- The Preview coordinator will send a visa letter of invitation to you at the home address you provide. You are responsible for submitting the letter and other required documentation and fees to the U.S. Embassy in your country.
NOTE: The embassy may require several weeks to approve your visa request. Please begin this process at least 12 weeks before Preview.
For any other questions, please contact the Preview Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.352.4393.