Each school at Regent University has its own requirements for admissions, and international students must comply with additional requirements. Please visit one of the categories below to learn more about the materials you should provide.
- Undergraduate Admissions (associate's and bachelor's)
- Graduate School Admissions (master's and doctoral)
- Law School Admissions
- International Students Admissions
The office of Enrollment Support Services (ESS) is the centralized recipient of all application materials sent to the university. We serve Regent by documenting receipt of your materials and will likewise notify you of the progress of your application. Once your application folder is complete, we will forward those materials to your school of interest for review and an admission decision.
We appreciate your interest in Regent University and look forward to receiving your application.
- Request more information on Regent's undergrad school and online degree programs.
- Request more information on Regent's grad school and online degree programs.
- Apply now on Regent University's online application.
- Visit the admissions office of your graduate school of choice on Regent University's campus in Virginia Beach, Va.
- Learn more about Regent's military benefits for active-duty military members, veterans and military spouses.
Regent University admits students without discrimination on the basis of race, color, disability, gender, religion or national or ethnic origin.