ALL submissions should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Humans Subjects Review Form for all research (.doc)
- HIPAA Training Verification Form for clinical research (.doc)
- Annual Renewal Form to be completed yearly for continued approval (.doc)
- Sample Informed Consent Form (.doc)
- Three types of ethics reviews- what type are you?
- NIH online training (required to renew every 5 years)
- HIPAA privacy rule booklet and the HIPAA Review Form (for clinical or patient populations only)
- Doing research with children? You should be informed about the National Government's Office of Human Research Protection guidelines on research with children (considered the minimum ethical standard).
- Doing research with prisoners? You should be informed about the National Government's Office of Human Research Protection guidelines on research with prisoners (considered the minimum ethical standard)
- Further information on human subjects from the Federal Office of Human Subjects Protections can be found online. If you have a higher risk study in terms of ethics, are working with children or prisoners or any vulnerable population, it is recommended you read the regulations and guidance on ethical treatment of those populations or risks at that website.