Virginia Beach Campus
Regent University is ideally located on the southern east coast of Virginia, just 16 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, with a metropolitan area of 1.6 million residents. We are conveniently located near I-64, minutes away from Norfolk International Airport, which provides easy access to most major airports. See more information on travel, directions and lodging.
Regent University sits on 70 acres of immaculately maintained grounds that complement the Georgian architecture of its buildings which are historic in design yet incorporate the latest educational technology.
- The University Library, with 350,000 books, 14,000 AV items, and access to more than 750,000 electronic resources, including e-books, e-journals, and digital video, provides a nearly limitless research environment. The building also houses Regent's Law Library.
- Robertson Hall, which houses the schools of Divinity, Government, Law and Undergraduate Studies, is equipped with the latest technology in audio/video equipment and cameras for simultaneous broadcasting. The building also boasts a 380-seat moot court/city council chamber and several classrooms.
- The Communication & Performing Arts Center, home for the School of Communication & the Arts, features a 750-seat theatre, a 200-seat experimental theatre, cinema-television production studio, film sound stage, screening theaters, technical studios, classrooms, teaching labs and a back lot area outdoor filming.
- The Student Center houses student organization offices, The Ordinary dining facility, a computer lab, a student game room, meeting rooms, and offices for Financial Aid, the Registrar, and Student Services. In fall 2015, the University will open a new gift shop, coffee shop, and student lounge in the Student Center.
- The Founders Inn and Spa , located adjacent to the university campus, hosts a number of university events.
The university also includes the Administration Building, utilized for the School of Education and administrative offices; and the Classroom Building, utilized for the schools Business & Leadership and Psychology & Counseling.
Regent offers several housing options for students. Regent Village is open to graduate students with families and is located one mile from campus. Regent Commons, located on campus, is open to undergraduate and graduate students without children. Read more about these two apartment complexes. Off-campus housing options are also available.
Whether students live on campus or in off-campus housing, Regent's Student Services aims to enhance student growth, achievement and quality of life through educational programs and special events.
The Virginia Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau offers more information on sports events, concerts, restaurants, museums, theaters and more.