Army University Continuing Education Degree Program (CEDP) Leadership Initiative
About the Leadership Initiative Program
The Army University CEDP Leadership Initiative is designed to provide you with a direct pathway to degree completion, allowing up to 44 credit hours of advanced standing toward the Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies – Leadership Studies from Regent University. This is awarded regardless of MOS, based on your level of military training completed. Classes are available on campus and online, providing you with the utmost flexibility. You will also benefit from:
- Direct support from our Military Resource Center
- Applying for a reduced tuition rate of $250 per credit hour for active duty, reservists and honorably discharged veterans
- Waived semester fees for any undergraduate using Tuition Assistance (TA)
- A $100 Regent Bookstore credit per semester
How to Apply:
- Apply for admission to Regent University.
- If you plan to use Tuition Assistance, you must request TA through ArmyIgnitED.
- For questions regarding TA, please contact the Military Benefits Team at 757.352.4757.
About Regent’s B.S. in Professional Studies – Leadership Studies
Regent University’s B.S. in Professional Studies – Leadership Studies, offered online and on campus, is an interdisciplinary, transfer-friendly degree program, making it the ideal choice for military personnel. Develop your leadership, management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and learn how to lead with confidence and integrity in business, management, government, ministry and beyond – all from a Christian perspective.
- Explore innovation, systems thinking and how to communicate your ideas and strategies to team members for effective results.
- Choose coursework from decision-making and strategic planning to ethics, organizational dynamics and leading teams, according to your area of interest.
Learn more about the BS in Professional Studies – Leadership Studies.
- 120 total credit hours
- 49 credit hours – general education
- 24 credit hours – major coursework
- 21 credit hours – concentration coursework
- 26 credit hours – general electives
- A minimum of 30 total credit hours must be taken through Regent University.
- A minimum of 50% of major coursework must be taken through Regent University.
Please Note: If some of your transfer credits from other sources are evaluated as transfer equivalencies to satisfy a general education or major coursework requirement, you may be required to take some elective credits through Regent University. You must have a total of 120 credit hours and satisfy all degree requirements to earn the B.S. degree.
Regent offers courses in 15-week sessions as well as accelerated 8-week sessions. View our Academic Calendar for term dates.
Point of Contact