Special Event Set Up Form
- Please be sure you have received an official Room Reservation confirmation from the appropriate office before completing this form to request set up items
- Read the Special Events Policy & Procedures
- Submit this form 30 days prior to faculty/staff event date; 15 days prior for student organization. $100 late fee will be assessed for non-compliance.
- Please have the correct and final number of items needed for the event date, edited from your form copy sent with your emailed confirmation, no later than 1 week before the event.
- New requests or changes to previous requests will not be processed or accepted 48 hours before the event date.
- All event coordinators are responsible for insuring all trash is properly disposed of following indoor and outdoor events. A $100 trash fee will be assessed for non-compliance.
- If inclement weather arises, either before or during a scheduled event and set up items have been provided, all rental items requested for campus outdoor events must be secured indoors immediately by the hosting event coordinators. Failure to comply will result in a $50 fee and possible fees for damage and/or replacement cost. All outdoor events are required to secure items indoors at the conclusion of the event, unless accommodations have been prearranged with the housekeeping office.
- To view all costs associated with the Set Up Form, please view the entire fee schedule here.
All fields marked with an * are required
Invalid or Empty Required Field