Center for Renewal Studies Hosts Holy Spirit Conference
March 8, 2013
Special guest Paul Chang-Ha Lim from Vanderbilt University shares his paper on the Holy Spirit in Early English Englightenment at the Center's first renewal theology conference.
Nearly 150 attendees and plenary speakers participated in the first academic conference hosted by Regent University's Center for Renewal Studies March 1-2. These participants represented the Catholic, Orthodox, Charismatic, Reformed, Pentecostal-Charismatic and other Christian traditions, demonstrating the success of the Center's mission to transcend boundaries and bridge publics around the issue of the Holy Spirit.
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.