ABPsi Calls for Revival of Passion and Pride
February 20, 2013
Steve Gaskin performed a spoken word piece about his family lineage and black history.
Tuesday Feb. 19, Regent University's Association of Black Psychologists (ABPsi) hosted "Black America: a Revival of Passion and Pride." This was ABPsi's third year hosting this celebration in honor of Black History Month, and posed important questions of what it means to have pride in America today.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.