RSG Dean Hosts Regent Conservative Union
February 15, 2013
Dr. Eric Patterson, dean of the Robertson School of Government, shares a meal with students at his home on Friday, Feb. 8.
"Why am I a conservative? What does 'conservative' mean?" These questions were addressed by Dr. Eric Patterson, dean of Regent University's Robertson School of Government (RSG), over dinner at his home on Friday, Feb. 8.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.