Assembly Speaker Discusses "America's Entitlement Epidemic"
February 5, 2013
Josh Good, American Enterprise Institute
Welfare. Medicaid. Housing assistance. All institutions of the federal government that millenials have grown up with and will have to pay the consequences for in the future, according to Josh Good, program manager for the Values & Capitalism initiative at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.