Debate Teams Excel at National Moot Competition
January 28, 2013
Regent University's School of Law recently hosted the American Collegiate Moot Court Association (ACMA) National Competition on Friday and Saturday, January 18-19. Eighty two-person teams from colleges and universities across the country competed in more than 150 rounds of oral argument.
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.