Production Explores Man's Relationship with Technology
January 17, 2013
The Adding Machine opens Friday, Jan. 18, in the Studio Theatre.
Photo courtesy of the School of Communication & the Arts
Since the invention of the wheel, man has had a love-hate affair with progress. No period of time highlighted this tension better than the Industrial Revolution. The Adding Machine, opening Friday, Jan. 18, on the Regent University stage, is a fascinating look into the life, death and afterlife of Mr. Zero, a cog in the wheel of modern business, who finds himself replaced by an adding machine.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.