Symposium to Address Protection of Children
January 7, 2013
Some of the most pressing and challenging issues of justice facing children today will be confronted at Regent Law's Center for Global Justice, Human Rights, and the Rule of Law when it presents the second annual "Seeking Justice for the Least of These" Symposium. The two-day symposium will take place at The Founders Inn and Spa on the Regent University campus, Friday and Saturday, Jan. 11-12.
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- SBL Hosts Leadership Roundtables
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.