LL.M. Program to Offer Online Instruction
January 2, 2013
For lawyers around the world, the need to understand the nuances of American law is becoming increasingly important; however, giving up their job to study in the United States for a year is often out of the question. Recognizing this dilemma, Regent University School of Law is now offering students the option to complete an LL.M. in American Legal Studies either on campus or online.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.