Summit Discusses Model Strategy to Fight Human Trafficking
December 13, 2012
Center for Global Justice Administrative Director Ashleigh Chapman gives closing remarks at the Model City Summit.
The international issue of human trafficking often seems too enormous to tackle, but at a summit hosted by Regent University's Center for Global Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law on Wednesday, Dec. 5, the issues were broken down to the city level, with real strategies for Hampton Roads to implement to combat human trafficking.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.