SPC Dean Appointed to APA Commission on Accreditation
December 12, 2012
Dr. Bill Hathaway
Dr. Bill Hathaway, dean of Regent University's School of Psychology & Counseling, was recently appointed to a three-year term on the American Psychological Association's (APA) Commission on Accreditation (CoA). The commission provides the premier professional accreditation in psychology to doctoral programs, internships and post-doctoral residency programs in professional psychology.
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- SBL Hosts Leadership Roundtables
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.