Professor Joins Outreach Team in Malaysia
December 12, 2012
Trout's daughters with their Malaysian "sisters."
Photo courtesy of Dr. Amy Trout
It was a different kind of mission trip that took Dr. Amy Trout, associate professor in Regent University's School of Psychology & Counseling (SPC), to Malaysia over Thanksgiving. Accompanied by her husband and three daughters, Trout joined her colleague, Dr. Evelyn Biles, adjunct professor in SPC, on a project designed to allow orphaned girls to experience a mother-daughter relationship.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards Honor Bruce Winston
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.