Paralympic Medalist Talks Leadership
December 11, 2012
Bonnie St. John
Photo by Alex Perry
As one acquainted with what it takes to be a great leader in the face of adversity, Bonnie St. John—executive coach, speaker and best-selling author—spoke before a crowd of 335 at Regent University's Executive Leadership Series luncheon on Tuesday, Dec. 11. Held each month, ELS brings together businessmen and women in Hampton Roads to hear from business and leadership experts.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.