Invisible Children Chapter on the Move
December 7, 2012
Regent students gathered in front of the Washington Monument.
Photo courtesy of Ben Kay.
Many student organizations on university campuses are geared toward helping the helpless, but perhaps none have garnered as much attention this year as Invisible Children (IC). Regent University's new chapter recently stepped up its involvement by rallying behind the organization's biggest event to date, MOVE D.C., a summit in the nation's capital addressing social injustice.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards Honor Bruce Winston
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.