Global Education Center in South Africa Earns Incorporation
December 3, 2012
John Jones (back row center) and members of the center's South Africa team.
On Tuesday, Nov. 20, the government of South Africa confirmed the incorporation of Regent University's Global Education Center. After months of work establishing partnerships and training opportunities, incorporation of the center will allow Regent to seek local accreditations and professional certifications for programs offered in South Africa, making those programs more appealing for local students.
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.