Student Recognized by Award-Winning PhD Project
November 27, 2012
The PhD Project, an award-winning program designed to create diversity in corporate management, recently invited Regent University Robertson School of Government student, Theresa Judge, to participate in their annual conference. Held Nov. 14-16, the conference exposed Judge and the other candidates to more than 100 doctoral-level programs across the country.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.