Moot Court Team Advances to National Competition
November 20, 2012
Continuing a tradition of excellence among Regent University School of Law competition teams, the Moot Court Team recently won the Region IV competition of the National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) sponsored by the New York Bar Association. Held Nov. 16-17, at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit in Richmond, Va., the competition included 22 teams.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.