Ambassador Shares Kenya Opportunities and Challenges
October 31, 2012
His Excellency, Elkanah Odembo, ambassador to the United States from the Republic of Kenya, speaks at Regent.
Hearing the name Kenya evokes an image of a country that's home to safaris and long-distance runners, but this African nation is far more complex and on a trajectory to become a key player in the global economy. His Excellency, Elkanah Odembo, ambassador to the United States from the Republic of Kenya, spent Wednesday, Oct. 24, at Regent to learn more about the university's programs in Kenya and share some of his nation's opportunities and challenges.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.