Military Chaplain Candidates Consider Their Calling
October 25, 2012
Chaplain Dave West
Regent University School of Divinity's military chaplaincy candidates and other students considering military chaplaincy recently had the opportunity to fellowship with active duty and retired chaplains and learn more about the calling to serve the spiritual needs of service members and their families. The Military Chaplaincy Dinner was held on Tuesday, Oct. 16, in conjunction with modular week, which brings online students to campus for face-to-face learning and connecting.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.