Production Reimagines Shakespeare Classic
October 11, 2012
The Tempest runs Oct. 12-14 and
Photo courtesy of School of Communication & the Arts
Shakespeare's The Tempest has taken its place among his romantic works, particularly because of the play's quixotic setting—a lush, enchanted island far from the reach of ordinary life. But, as the classic tale comes to life at Regent University, it is not the setting that will take center stage.
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- SBL Hosts Leadership Roundtables
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.