President Campo Profiled in Virginia Business Magazine
October 10, 2012
Regent president, Dr. Carlos Campo
Laying out a portion of his strategic vision for Regent University, President Carlos Campo is the subject of an article in the October issue of Virginia Business magazine. The magazine website's homepage also features a video of President Campo during his interview with managing editor Paula Squires at the magazine's Richmond office in July.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.