Washington D.C.-area Pastor Preaches at Chapel
September 27, 2012
Rev. John Jenkins
Rev. John Jenkins, pastor of First Baptist Church of Glenarden, is the first to admit that, on paper, he is not qualified to pastor a church that boasted 11,000 in attendance just last week. Speaking to faculty, students and staff at Regent University's weekly chapel service on Wednesday, September 26, Jenkins emphasized the fact that his role as pastor comes not from qualifications, but out of a call from God.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards Honor Bruce Winston
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.