Celebrating Constitution Day with First Amendment Discussion
September 20, 2012
Dr. Caleb Verbois discusses the First Amendment at "Fast Food and Free Speech" event.
On a national day dedicated to celebrating the lasting strength of the United States Constitution, the Regent University Library sponsored the "Fast Food & Free Speech" event on Monday, Sept. 17. The purpose of the Constitution Day event was to discuss recent boycotts and social stances made by U.S. fast-food franchises Chick-fil-A and Starbucks.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.