Psychology Grads Work to Provide Support for Local Physicians
June 11, 2012
Dr. Bethany Gilstrap and Dr. Melissa Pence Hunter.
Photo courtesy of Sentara Healthcare
Neuropsychologists Dr. Bethany Gilstrap '07 (Psychology & Counseling) and Dr. Melissa Pence Hunter '05 (Psychology & Counseling) have one primary goal each day at work: to help patients understand their diagnosis and how it impacts their daily life.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.