Student Filmmakers Return from Cannes
June 7, 2012
Tim Cibene, Lauren Leak and Alec Wittschiebe before the final awards show at the Festival de Cannes.
Photo courtesy of Alec Wittschiebe
It's not every day one travels to France, and it certainly isn't every day that one premiers a short film at one of the biggest international film festivals in the world in France. But for four students in Regent University's School of Undergraduate Studies (RSU), that's exactly what happened. The films were shown in the Short Film Corner of the Festival de Cannes among shorts from amateur and professional filmmakers from all over the globe.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.