England Tour Brings Literature to Life
May 31, 2012
Students pose in front of Shakespeare's birthplace.
Photo courtesy of Feylyn Lewis.
For 15 of Regent University's undergraduate students, this summer started out a little chillier than usual. The group spent nine days, May 13-22, traveling through England to the sites where authors like Shakespeare, T.S. Eliot, C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien made literary history.
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Youth and Urban Renewal Center Launches "In One Accord" Dance Company
- Virginia Governor Addresses Executive Leadership Series
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.