Law Professor Honored for Advancing Legal Education Practices
April 25, 2012
Professor Benjamin Madison
Regent University School of Law's Professor Benjamin Madison was recently named a fellow of Educating Tomorrow's Lawyers by the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (IAALS). Madison was selected for this honor because of his role in advancing legal education, specifically related to the State Civil Procedure Course he developed and teaches at Regent.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards Honor Bruce Winston
- Psychology Dean Re-Elected to APA Council
- Founder and Chancellor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- MFA Acting Graduates Take Chicago by Storm
- Dr. Lena Maslennikova Wins 2013 Blackboard Catalyst Award
- Regent's United Way Campaign Earns Awards
- Regent Hosts ELS Sponsor Appreciation Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes and Regent Forge International Educational Collaboration
- Ph.D. Student Receives Distinguished Service Award
- School of Government Lowers Tuition, Strengthens Program Value
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.