Education Students Present Research in UAE
April 5, 2012
Clarinda Cole and Sara Lockett enjoy Middle Eastern culture.
Photo courtesy of Clarinda Cole
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) might be the last place one might expect to find Regent University School of Education students presenting at a women's conference. But that's exactly how Clarinda Cole, a Ph.D. in education student, and Sara Lockett, doctor of education candidate, spent March 13-15 as they globetrotted to the Middle East to present their research on sustainability and leadership strategies at the Women as Global Leaders Conference (WAGL).
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Norfolk Fair Trade Supports Local Entrepreneurs
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.