Applicants to Regent
To have an OFFICIAL Transcript sent to Regent University:
Regent University has partnered with Parchment Exchange to offer a secure, electronic way to request previous college transcripts to be delivered on your behalf! To begin the transcript request process, click: Request My Transcript
- This service is for Regent Applicants only. To request a Regent transcript, please follow the instructions below.
- A current application must be received in order to utilize this service.
- To submit a paper transcript request form, please click here.
- Requests are limited to United States domestic institutions only. International applicants may click here to learn about transcript evaluation requirements.
- For questions or assistance, please email the Transcript Request Office at email@example.com, or call 757.352.4428.
Regent Students & Alumni Transcript Requests
To obtain your official transcript from Regent University:
Official transcripts are processed through the Registrar's office
- Transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Select Order-Track-Verify for "Order-Track a Transcript" transcript request.
- Select "Regent University" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your student information and submit payment.
- If unable to order online, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Official transcripts will be released only when the student has met all of their financial obligations to the University.