Student Housing Application Process
If you are a new freshman/transfer student you must complete and submit the combined enrollment agreement and housing application.
Because of the quality and proximity of university housing to the campus, all student housing assignments are generally assigned by late summer (July/August).
Early application completion is encouraged and may be submitted as soon as you have received official admissions acceptance to the university.
Below are the procedures to apply for university housing:
- Apply for admissions to study at the university.
- Receive an official acceptance notification.
- If you are a new freshman or transfer undergraduate student, you must complete and submit the combined enrollment agreement and housing application once you are accepted to the university.
- If you are a current/returning traditional undergraduate student (unmarried and between the ages of 17-24), complete and submit the housing application.
- If you are a graduate student or a non-traditional undergraduate student (married and/or 25+ years old), please review the Regent Village application process.
- If an assignment becomes available you will be notified either via the email address listed in your application or through Genisys and offered an assignment per the student housing agreement.
A waiting list is maintained for individuals who have submitted the housing application/deposit and would like to be considered for future semesters.