Regent University and Sentara Medical Group have partnered together to bring our residential students a convenient option for urgent and primary care needs. Coming to us from the Virginia Beach Public Schools Health System and with an incredible testimony, Nurse Marty Ross will be in charge of the Health Center performing such functions as:
- Minor Injury Treatment
- Minor Illness Treatment
- Medical Assistance
- Medical Advice
- Major Treatment Coordination
The Clinic is located within the Pscyhological Services Center in Suite 188 of the Classroom Building and is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-1pm, and Thursdays from 8:30am - 12:30pm. No appointment is necessary! Just come on by. Marty can be contacted via phone at 757.352.4953 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After hours/on weekends, you have a couple of options available to you:
- Patient First located at 5489 Indiant River Rd, (757) 424-2490. They are open until 10pm.
- Providence Road Sentara Family Medicine located at 5320 Providence Road, (757) 413-7900. They are open until 6pm.
- You may return to the clinic the next day providing it is not the weekend.
- If it is an extreme emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency room at one of the hospitals:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital is located at 830 Kempsille Road, (757) 261-6000.
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital is located at 2025 Glenn Mitchell Drive, (757) 507-0000.