Our mission is to provide students and alumni with excellent programs and resources to enhance their abilities and opportunities for choosing, preparing for and entering career fields to serve as Christian Leaders to Change the World.
How Do We Serve?
Career Services is devoted to creating networks for students to connect with organizations (employers, professional schools, government agencies, etc.). We prepare students for preliminary job processes (resumes and interviews) through practice programs and advising services, and by fostering a commitment to professionalism and Christian character.
Services that we provide:
- Major Exploration
- Participation in Career Seminars & Workshops
- Full-time and Part-Time Jobs & Internship Listings
- Internship Search Advising
- Custom Job Search Advising
- Career Exploration
- Assistance in Producing And Evaluating Resumes, Cover Letters and Thank-You Notes
- Marketing Strategy Coaching (LinkedIn, Social Media, Networking, etc.)
- Networking Events
- Interview Assessment and Feedback Sessions (Practice Interviews)
- Graduate School Planning
- Interviewing Skills Training
- Online Resources for Workplace Skills and Professional Image Development