Founded in 1978, Regent University is fully accredited with rigorous standards for graduate and undergraduate programs and a focus on producing globally competent graduates who excel in both mind and spirit. Regent has more than 5,000 students pursuing graduate and undergraduate degrees in fields including communication and the arts, business, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, and psychology and counseling. Our mission is to produce leaders who embody excellence and are prepared to make a positive difference. Read more...
Why Hire Regent Grads?
Through rigorous academic training and spiritual development, Regent students obtain a strong work ethic and develop the desire to make a positive impact in the workplace, their communities and the world through a service-to-others style of leadership. Graduates of Regent are great assets to any company, and many have already demonstrated excellence in capacities such as CEOs, lawyers, counselors, ministers, teachers, screenwriters, and other influential roles.
Recruiting Regent Students
Regent University is comprised of seven graduate schools and an undergraduate school. All students have access to the NACELink system which we call "CAREERLink." Please click here to access students and alumni from the following schools below.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business & Leadership
- School of Communication & the Arts
- School of Divinity
- School of Education
- Robertson School of Government
- School of Psychology & Counseling
- School of Law (The Regent University School of Law will assist employers who want to identify law clerks, select summer associates, and fill full-time attorney positions through the tool Career PathFinder)
Use the link to post a job listing, an internship or an experience opportunity. Desire to visit the campus for recruitment purposes? Choose from five options:
- Place an informal company information table.
- Make a company presentation in a reserved room.
- Conduct on-campus interviews on either an "open" or "preselect" basis.
- Participate in a career fair or networking event.
- Be involved in a mock interview.
For complete instructions, please email email@example.com, or call Madelyn Cardenas at 757-352-4926.
Become a Corporate Partner
Regent actively seeks corporate partnerships to enhance professional development and workplace performance in nonprofit and for-profit organizations of 500 employees or more. Learn more about the benefits of a corporate partnership with Regent University and join today!